Good afternoon, readers! How are we?
I was tagged I’m-so-not-telling-how-long-ago, by my sweet friend Savannah. It looks like a lot of fun, thank you, Savannah. And sorry it took so long!
~Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
~Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
~Add a typography/word related question for those you tag to answer
~Tag 6+ bloggers and notify them that you tagged them
~Include these rules in your post
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? Probably A, or S. At least when it comes to names.
2. What are three words you love? Whaaaaat? Only three? Fine, I’ll try: Bibliophile, toxophilite, and gonfalonier. The first because they’re totally me, and the second because it’s cool and I need to use it in a story someday.
And I can’t help but add that I also love the words cinnamon, willow, wolf, and sparrow.
3. What are three words you hate? Um. . . math, grammar, and petunia. I know it’s weird, and they’re pretty flowers, but I don’t like their name. Probably because of a picture book I read when I was little.
4. If you could create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe? That’s hard! Probably another word for love, that meant unconditional, Christ-like love.
5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks? — * ;
6. What are your three favorite fonts?
Book Antiqua (especially italics)
Old English Test MT
Savannah’s question: What is one word you are constantly misspelling? Well, I spelled sacrifice as sacrfice for a long time, but typing it so many times pretty much cured me of that. 😉 And my because‘s sometimes turn out to be becasue. And my words are wrods quite often.
I tag: Jaidyn and Skylar, if they would like to do it. (I’m afraid I can’t think of six–please feel free to snag it if you’re interested!) My question is: What is your least favorite letter of the alphabet?