Thank you all for your help with naming my character! I decided what to call her last night, so without further ado, allow me to introduce you to…
Allison Willow Pearl
Most of you actually liked Allison the best, but Willow was not second; I just liked it! 🙂
I actually wasn’t going to worry about her middle name yet, but I just starting thinking about middle-names the other night for her siblings and Allison Willow just came to mind.
I came up with a few fun facts about her to share with you guys:
* First of all, that there are 18 kids in her family, not 17 like I said. In my defense, I did make up the one I forgot last.
* She has 4 older brothers and 4 younger brothers.
* She has 2 older sisters and 6 younger sisters.
* She was the youngest until her family started adopting–just like me. 🙂
* There are three seventeen-year-olds and two eighteen-year-olds in the Pearl family, but Allison is the only nineteen-year-old.
* Her namesake, Allyson, was the second-oldest of five girls. She comes into my story “The Captured Princess Series.”
Thank you all for your help!
“The surging waters, the bright maple leaves, the even brighter flames; the memories of the pleasantness and the horribleness of their journey–all faded and Peter was back in the present at once.”
–“The Captured Princess Series,” Book 4: “With Home So Far Away”